"With Empire Universal Compressor Mount"
Empire Cycle Parts has been building Custom Motorcycles of all types since 1996. We pride ourselves in our fabrication, design and sourcing abilities. We have installed an seen a lot of different types of air ride suspension kits. We understand quality and use all the products we sell. So we strive to bring quality parts and accessories to our customers at reasonable prices.
Quality Parts - Factory Prices
“The most complete kit for the DIY mechanic at a fraction of the cost”
• Brand: Empire Cycle Parts
• Fits 1994-Present Harley Davidson Touring (Bagger) Motorcycles
• Complete Kit with Mounting Instructions
• Professional Installation may be needed. But not required.
Our instruction are very user friendly.
• Minimum Shock Height 9.5"
• Maximum Shock Height 14.5"
• Custom mounting for Compressor, Dump Valve & Toggle Switch is required.
• Complete with Detailed Mounting and Plumbing instruction.
• 2 Monroe Air Cylinder Shocks (Limited Lifetime Warranty)
◦ Installation Ready: Cylinders are sleeved and fitted for
the proper 1/2" mounting hardware
WE DO NOT ADD BRONZE ADAPTERS THAT DON'T FIT PROPERLY LIKE OTHER KITS OUT THERE
• Chrome VIAIR 98C COMPRESSOR (1 Year Factory Warranty)
• 10' D.O.T. Air Hose (Made in the U.S.A)
• 2x Straight air fittings "LEAK PROOF"
***USE LOC-TITE 545 (Best Choice) or Teflon Tape on all threaded air fittings***
• 2x Tee Fittings "LEAK PROOF"
• 1x 20 amp inline fuse
• Professional Air Dump Valve
• Mounting and Plumbing Instructions.
• 1x ON/OFF/ON 3 position Toggle Switch
UNIVERSAL BAGGER / TOURING AIR RIDE SUSPENSION MOUNTING BRACKET
Brand: Empire Cycle Parts
Laser Cut .175 Cold Roll Steel
Powder Coated V-Twin Black
Slotted Mounting (Adjustable)
Fits all years H-D Bagger & Touring Models
Our universal mounting bracket are designed to fit Viair 95c / 98c , Airmaxx 180 air compressors. All our Mounting Brackets are laser cut from .175 Cold Roll Steel for strength, precision and longevity. Our universal mounting brackets mount between the rear muffler and mounting bracket on the saddle bag mount. Our unique slotted design provides for mounting adjust-ability. We understand that not all exhaust systems will mount centered on the stock brackets. Our brackets will provide you with all the adjustment you will need no matter what exhaust system you have installed on your bike. Our brackets don't only work they look good as well.